Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/10/03 12:55:38 UTC

Re: Local Upload to Storage - Volumes

Hi Richard,

Setup a valid SSL certificate for SSVM/CPVM usage (go to UI->infra->setup ssl/tls certificate). The upload template/volume from local storage tries to perform a POST http request on a https enabled endpoint (the ssvm url) which is why it fails. The other reason could be a bug. Debug by opening chrome/firefox dev tools and track the network requests, see what fails/passes?

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>