Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Brian Silberbauer <br...@gamatam.com> on 2010/06/30 07:40:44 UTC

EJB ans ServiceMix4 (again)

Hi

I'm busy looking into integrating SM4 and an existing jboss
installation. Basically I'd like to expose EJBs within and application
delpoyed to the jboss service as web services (after some
orchestration) on SM4.

As I understand it, SM4 can only be deployed standalone.

Ideally I would like servicemix to expose the ejbs into the NMR
directly, is this possible without creating a webservice for it?

There is a tutorial page created that might be useful, but is blank
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SMX4/2.+Intermediate+-+Using+EJB+in+SMX4),
it also seems to allude to creating an ejb within servicemix!?!

Thanks

Brian

--
Brian Silberbauer Software Consulting

 +27 (0)83 566 2705
 http://www.gamatam.com/

jobs site: http://jobs.gamatam.com/

Re: EJB ans ServiceMix4 (again)

Posted by rsmaoui <s-...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

are you resolved your problem?

in fact, i would like use servicemix4 to send files to ejb. can you help me?

thanks