Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Cail Borrell <ca...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/19 08:44:04 UTC

simpleType restrictions not in ADB from codegen

Hi List

I am using the wsdl2c tool and cannot get my type definitions converted
to adb properly.

I am using Axis2 1.5.1 and Axis2c 1.6 on MacOSX and generate the
service skeleton like this.

wsdl2c.sh -uri file:///services.wsdl -ss -sd -d adb -u -f

To be more specific I am trying to get the restrictions from a
"simpleType"
into the adb type.

<xs:simpleType name="TestSimpleType">
   <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
     <xs:maxLength value="100"/>
     <xs:pattern value="[A-Z]"/>
   </xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType>

I get the adb type generated but without the restrictions.

Is this a know limitation or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Cail