Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jeff Clay <Je...@infotech-enterprises.com> on 2013/03/20 18:03:03 UTC

recommended build of 2.1

What is the recommended build for 2.1 and where can I obtain it? The nightly builds are now showing version 3.0.

Jeff Clay
Network Administrator
Infotech Enterprises America
870-215-5506

________________________________

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech and delete the original message.

Re: recommended build of 2.1

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It has red5 rev. 4393 (which is not actually 1.0)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: recommended build of 2.1