Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Julio Cesar Damasceno <xj...@jheat.org> on 2008/12/12 06:28:21 UTC

Process Store Event

Sirs,

There is some future implementation plan to include in
org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.BpelEventListener to events fired by Process Store,
because will be very nice knows when a new process was deployed or removed.

--
Julio

Re: Process Store Event

Posted by Julio Cesar Damasceno <xj...@jheat.org>.
Sirs,

I will work in this implementation, because now I have that query the ODE
database to extract this information. I'm studding the ODE code in last days
and if you could give some initial help, I'll  appreciated.

Thanks,

Julio

Re: Process Store Event

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.