Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org> on 2004/04/24 12:53:37 UTC

JXTemplate macro problem (bug)

While using the template.jx macros for CForms I noticed that e.g.
widget-label isn't working. Looking at the difference between the
non-working macros and the working macros, it seemed like it had
something to do with the non-working ones only containing text. Adding a
dummy jx:set in those templates fixes the problem, for example:

doesn't work:

<jx:macro name="widget-label"
targetNamespace="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#template">
<jx:parameter name="id"/>
${context_widget_.getWidget(id).unwrap().generateLabel(cocoon.consumer)}
</jx:macro>

works:

<jx:macro name="widget-label"
targetNamespace="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#template">
<jx:parameter name="id"/>
<jx:set var="dummy" value=""/>

Re: JXTemplate macro problem (bug)

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 18:35, Christopher Oliver wrote:
> I've checked in a fix for this. The next event after a </jx:parameter>
> was being ignored. The bug was unnoticeable in many cases however
> because in such cases that event was just whitespace. Thanks for
> reporting the problem.

thanks for the quick fix!

Re: JXTemplate macro problem (bug)

Posted by Christopher Oliver <re...@verizon.net>.
I've checked in a fix for this. The next event after a </jx:parameter>
was being ignored. The bug was unnoticeable in many cases however
because in such cases that event was just whitespace. Thanks for
reporting the problem.

Chris