Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 李 岗 <lg...@outlook.com> on 2019/12/11 10:03:11 UTC

回复: Aproposal for DolphinScheduler Simplified Deployment

I think the alert module can be retained. Currently, it only supports email and webchat,
but more alarm modes can be added in the future.

At present,alert is a independent service. the alert service only consumes alarm information in the database, other services produce these alarm information.
If a new alarm mode is added, It is only necessary to redeploy the alert service.

________________________________
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer2019@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

Posted by qiao zhanwei <qi...@outlook.com>.
DS does not support offline installation now, because kazoo needs to be installed, remove kazoo,
and use Java programs. What do you think?

―――――――――――――
DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
Zhanwei Qiao 乔占卫

qiaozhanwei@outlook.com

From: 李 岗<ma...@outlook.com>
Date: 2019-12-11 18:23
To: dev<ma...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org>
I think from another angle,Master and Worker as key services,I think not to redeployment during normal execution.
If  tasks are still running,redeploy master and worker may be lead to missed the timed task.

________________________________

From: guo jiwei<ma...@gmail.com>
Date: 2019-12-11 18:11
To: dev<ma...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org>
To ligang.
  redeploy is simple, but what about the latency of alert ?
  it's easy to redeploy master server to update alert

Posted by chendapao <fe...@163.com>.
Hello:

I have developed a set of procedures for simplifying operation and maintenance for DS.

I maintain the TiDB cluster and CM/CDH cluster daily, and got some inspiration.

I use Ansible to develop this program.

My current idea is based on the DevOps, and does not make any adjustments to the architecture.

Features:
Install all roles fully automatically (JDK, DB, ZK, BIG DATA relate, DS relate, LOG collect)
Install online / Install offline  (The offline way is to manually download the package I prepared no need verification, Just put it in the specified directory)
Start and stop, various roles.
Remote role configuration modification.
Butt BIG DATA.
Cluster rolling upgrade, Cluster single role upgrade.
Cluster expansion and reduction. (such as switch from cluster to single node)
Log collect based on GaryLog.
Destroy cluster.
 Adjustment:
Adjust configuration files to two categories, main and other. The main thing is to run, others are used for tuning. (No add or del conf, just tell users to conf priority)
Ignore previous install.
Use ZK native method instead of Kazoo.
Added original patches for start and stop scripts.
Advantage:
The previous installation method is only installation, The user cannot get the correct error prompt during installation or other operations.This program can automatically avoid various minor problems during installation and will tell the user what the error is.
Prepare for future rolling upgrades.
When a user needs to troubleshoot or upgrade, he can simply and comprehensively describe his cluster status.
These are what I currently think, Already implement [Automatic installation 70%] [Remote role configuration modification 100%] [Start and stop, various roles 100%], This is the address of the program https://github.com/feloxx/ds-yibasuo,  Welcome everyone to criticize and fix.

chendapao

feloxx@163.com

On 12/11/2019 20:26,leon bao<le...@apache.org> wrote:
As an open source project, I think it's important to stay open and
extensible.
Our current alert does not have many shortcomings except for scanning the
database with one thread, at the same time, the alert service as a separate
module provides better scalability.
So I don't think it is necessary to merge alert into other modules without
much benefit.

guo jiwei <te...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月11日周三 下午7:33写道:

To xiaochun.
it's not a good way.
Alert must be trigger by who is scheduling the task, in DS, it's
MasterServer.  Because, only by who is scheduling the task, it can know the
task status in time. If the task is timeout, trigger timeout alert in time
is very important for users.
this is why we have to move alert into server module.
Alert implementation will be refactor in the future. not scan db anymore.

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 7:26 PM Xiaochun Liu <li...@apache.org>
wrote:

To guo jiwei:

Why not put together with the api server, the alert server function is
very small,
and the load will not be very high. If logs are stored together in the
future,
we can combine alert server, log server, api server together, these can
be
called management server.

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) Committer
Xiaochun Liu 刘小春
liuxiaochun@apache.org
---------------

在 2019年12月11日,下午7:15,guo jiwei <te...@gmail.com> 写道:

To ligang.
it's right.
But alert server is only a small function.  we define it as an
individual module and as a server.   do you thing alert is expensive or
taking more resource ? if not , why a single module ?
And alert server trigger task event by scanning db, do you think it
is a
nice way ?
Moving into server module is only our first step for simplifying user
deployment. Extension of alert can be updated via redeploy server and
it's
not a frequent operation.
As the architecture changes, alert implementation will change.

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 6:23 PM 李 岗 <lg...@outlook.com> wrote:

[...]

—————————————

--
DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
BaoLiang 鲍亮

Posted by chendapao <fe...@163.com>.
Hello:

Adjustment of the configuration file, I have an idea.

Do not adjust the current configuration structure, just tell the user the priority of the configuration.

Divided into two categories, Main and Other.

Main:
run necessary

Other:
run tuning

---

I am in the ds-yibasuo project, Define the following as Main:
- roles ip or host
- dolphinscheduler_version
- deploy_dir
- ansible_user

Other, All use default.

chendapao

feloxx@163.com

On 12/13/2019 13:35,chendapao<fe...@163.com> wrote:
Hello:

Adjustment of the configuration file, I have an idea.

Do not adjust the current configuration structure, just tell the user the priority of the configuration.

Divided into two categories, Main and Other.

Main:
run necessary

Other:
run tuning

---

I am in the ds-yibasuo project, Define the following as Main:
- roles ip or host
- dolphinscheduler_version
- deploy_dir
- ansible_user

Other, All use default.

chendapao

feloxx@163.com

On 12/12/2019 18:45,JUN GAO<ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have some idea:
1. Remove the alert service and change it to a tool jar package. Whether it
is the master or the worker, who needs to send a message calls the alert
interface.
2. The alert service no longer scans the db and provides an interface. What
is sent is determined by the caller. The alert need to saving the alert
message and sending the message via email or WeChat.
3. If the master, worker, or other services can call the alert toolkit to
send messages, the alert can exist as an independent module, otherwise it
is not suitable for the common layer, the dao layer, or the service layer.
And if  want to extend the function of alert, only need to modify the alert
module.

By doing this, we can reduce one service(alert) and simplify deployment.

What do you guys think?

guo jiwei <te...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月12日周四 上午10:14写道:

To baoliang:
Is alert server distributed ?  it's a standalone module with only a
function scanning db and triggering alert .
Trigger event will delay if in an individual module even not scan db.
do you have some good idea to let alert trigger in time ? do you get my
point of in time ?

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@gmail.com>.
I have some idea:

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@gmail.com>.
To baoliang:

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.

--

回复: Ambari plugin develop

Posted by qiao zhanwei <qi...@outlook.com>.
good !

―――――――――――――

Ambari plugin develop

Posted by xtdwbj <18...@163.com>.
To JUN GAO :

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@gmail.com>.
To xiaochun.

Posted by Xiaochun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
To guo jiwei:

Why not put together with the api server, the alert server function is very small,
and the load will not be very high. If logs are stored together in the future,
we can combine alert server, log server, api server together, these can be called management server.

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) Committer
Xiaochun Liu 刘小春
liuxiaochun@apache.org
---------------

> 在 2019年12月11日,下午7:15,guo jiwei <te...@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> To ligang.
>  it's right.
>  But alert server is only a small function.  we define it as an
> individual module and as a server.   do you thing alert is expensive or
> taking more resource ? if not , why a single module ?
>  And alert server trigger task event by scanning db, do you think it is a
> nice way ?
>  Moving into server module is only our first step for simplifying user
> deployment. Extension of alert can be updated via redeploy server and it's
> not a frequent operation.
>  As the architecture changes, alert implementation will change.
>

> On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 6:23 PM 李 岗 <lg...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> I think from another angle,Master and Worker as key services,I think not
>> to redeployment during normal execution.
>> If  tasks are still running,redeploy master and worker may be lead to
>> missed the timed task.
>>
>> ________________________________
>> DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
>> Gang Li 李岗
>>
>> lgcareer2019@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>
>>
>> From: guo jiwei<ma...@gmail.com>
>> Date: 2019-12-11 18:11
>> To: dev<ma...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org>
>> Subject: Re: Aproposal for DolphinScheduler Simplified Deployment
>> To ligang.
>>  redeploy is simple, but what about the latency of alert ?
>>  it's easy to redeploy master server to update alert
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 6:03 PM 李 岗 <lg...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I think the alert module can be retained. Currently, it only supports
>>> email and webchat,
>>> but more alarm modes can be added in the future.
>>>
>>> At present,alert is a independent service. the alert service only
>> consumes
>>> alarm information in the database, other services produce these alarm
>>> information.
>>> If a new alarm mode is added, It is only necessary to redeploy the alert
>>> service.
>>>

>>> ________________________________
>>> DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
>>> Gang Li 李岗
>>>
>>> lgcareer2019@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

>>> common.properties
>>> quartz.properties

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@gmail.com>.
To ligang.

From: guo jiwei<ma...@gmail.com>
Date: 2019-12-11 18:11
To: dev<ma...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org>

Posted by nauu <bo...@qq.com>.
From a design perspective, each service module should be separated. This makes it easier for the developer to contribute.
It's like forward-looking design as Wu Sheng said.

For development environment ,We can design a combine mode ,to make it easy to debug.

boness@qq.com
zhukai/nauu ygsoft

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@gmail.com>.
To ligang.