Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Howard Moore <Ho...@Datapulse.com> on 2001/02/15 18:40:31 UTC

RE: LinkTag

Another problem with including in-page links using something like

as you suggest is that you can't set parameters using the 'name' or
'paramXXX' attributes because it would produce something like;

not

exception: IncompatibleClassChangeError?

Posted by Katarina Nelson <ka...@appium.com>.
Hi,
I´m changing my struts tags from the old lib (struts.tld) to those three
news (html, logic & bean) and get this strange exception. Do somebody knows
what I do wrong?
Thanks,
Katarina
Error: 500

   Location: /um/login.jsp

   Internal Servlet Error:

Root cause:

   java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
           at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:524)
           at
_0002flogin_0002ejsplogin_jsp_11._jspService(_0002flogin_0002ejsplogin_jsp_1
1.java:174)
           at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:119)
           at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.ja
va:177)
           at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:318)
           at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:391)
           at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
           at
           at
7)
           at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
           at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:166)
           at
           at
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)