Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> on 2018/03/01 17:10:54 UTC

Apache Traffic Control graduation community vote

Hello IPMC,
As mentioned in the Guide to Successful Graduation [1] it is recommended
that we notifiy the Incubator when a graduation vote is initiated within
our project.  This email is to let you know that Traffic Control has
decided to call a vote for graduation [2].  If this vote is successful we
will proceed with nominating a chair and drafting a resolution.  Please let
me, anyone on the PMC, or one of our mentors know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dave

[1]
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#community_graduation_vote
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fb1fae0785feb6568cef6deb6fa20723eba54ed63a445462d44564d3@%3Cdev.trafficcontrol.apache.org%3E

Re: Apache Traffic Control graduation community vote

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
Hi All,
I wanted to let you know that this vote passed!  Please see the result
thread for more details [1].  We are excited to take the next steps towards
becoming a top level project!

Thanks,
Dave

[1]