Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu> on 2009/03/11 19:19:17 UTC

Jira to dev list emails

I would suggest setting it up so that any changes to jira issues are
also sent to the dev mailinglist.

This way a lot more eyes will see the progress of the development work
that would otherwise be hidden in jira. It would create a positive
feedback loop of more comments on issues etc.

Thoughts on this? Who would have permissions to enable it?

/Johan

Re: Jira to dev list emails

Posted by Prashant Malik <pm...@gmail.com>.
I have found the Jira discussions for most of the products to be very useful
so I would agree with that.

- Prashant

Re: Jira to dev list emails

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@holsman.net>.

--
Ian Holsman
Ian@Holsman.net

RE: Jira to dev list emails

Re: Jira to dev list emails

Posted by Avinash Lakshman <av...@gmail.com>.
Keep the commits separate.

Re: Jira to dev list emails

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
I would definitely prefer the separate -commits list for svn changes.
No strong feelings about jira updates.

Re: Jira to dev list emails

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jira to dev list emails