Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Shiroshica Kulatilake <sh...@wso2.com> on 2014/06/05 12:23:50 UTC

[Wiki] Fixing inconsistent urls for Apache Stratos UI

Hi,

In the wiki documentation there are a few references to the actual console
url.

However, the ports in these urls are not consistent.

I'll be doing $subject if there are no objections - fix will be to default
port which is 9443

Thank you,
Shiro

Re: [Wiki] Fixing inconsistent urls for Apache Stratos UI

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Shiro,

Thanks for pointing this out. I added a separate page to discuss accessing
Stratos Manager [1], so that we do not need to repeat the content. In
addition, I removed the URLs in the pages that you mentioned.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Accessing+Stratos+Manager+Console

Regards,
Mariangela