Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/15 22:36:30 UTC

How to use Maven/Ant from SCM?

We have Ant stored in CVS as part of our project so that after a
checkout everything is available for a build (it also facilitates
reproducible builds). I would like to setup Continuum to build our
project but I don't see how I can get Continuum to use "our" Ant.

As we will be moving to Maven in the near future the same would apply
there: we'd put Maven in CVS and we'd want to use "our" Maven to run
the build.

Is this currently possible? If yes, how?

Re: How to use Maven/Ant from SCM?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
you'll can choose a path so 2 and 3 will be supported.

Posted by Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I think you'll can choose a particular version by build definition, and a version will be defined by a path to the install.

Emmanuel

Posted by Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com>.