Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chahal Damendra <Da...@capco.com> on 2001/02/14 17:35:37 UTC

configuring web.xml

I am trying to run my own servlets that are placed in the appropriate
directories (which are sub directories of Web-inf\classes). Can you advise
on how to modify the web.xml file and where i can find information regarding
the tag definitions

Regards

 Damendra

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
The Capital Markets Company.

http://www.capco.com

Re: configuring web.xml

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.

Chahal Damendra wrote:

> I am trying to run my own servlets that are placed in the appropriate
> directories (which are sub directories of Web-inf\classes). Can you advise
> on how to modify the web.xml file and where i can find information regarding
> the tag definitions
>
> Regards
>
>  Damendra

Everybody working with servlets and JSP should get the API documents
from the java.sun.com site. Therein you will find great detail on what
goes into web.xml and how that is related to web applications.

--
WBB - wbrogden@lanw.com
Java Cert mock exams http://www.lanw.com/java/javacert/