Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Ramot Lubis <lu...@swin.edu.au> on 2006/02/16 06:03:51 UTC

Stored MessageContext in SandeshaUtil

Hi,

I am currently exploring Sandesha2 (2.0.9) source code and I was stuck in
SandeshaUtil class on which I am a little bit unsure.

This is the issue:

SandeshaUtil has a method storeMessageContext(MessageContext ctx) to store
MessageContext into HashMap storedMsgContexts.

As far as I understand, ApplicationMsgProcessor call this method every time it
receives messages. Thus, storedMsgContexts will grow time-to-time.

What happen if there are too many MessageContext in storedMsgContexts, because I
haven't seen any method to destroy useless MessageContext.

Please, give me a clue.

thanks.

Ramot Lubis.

Re: Stored MessageContext in SandeshaUtil

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ramot,

We have changed this now. Please take the latest source from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/trunk

Thanks,
Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.