Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Collin Peters <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/08 03:21:24 UTC

Rampart compatibility with non-Axis libs

I'm using Axis2 and am wondering how compatible it is with non-Axis
web service libraries.  So for example, I have some web services on my
server that are built on Axis2.  I want these web services to be
secured with a login and encryption (via Rampart).  Can a non-Axis
client access these web services?  I haven't been able to find any
information on this topic.  If a Axis2 client *is* required then
doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of web services?

Regards,
Collin

Re: Rampart compatibility with non-Axis libs

Posted by balaji hari <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We are looking into using RAMPART security / encryption with axis2.

Are you able to find something about .NET or other non-axis2 compatibility?

thanks and regads
Balaji Hari

Posted by Collin Peters <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.