Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Zlatko Josic <zl...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/03 11:08:30 UTC

Re: Cash Proxy/Stub on web service client

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Generaly our client call is slow, abount 0.7 sec per
request, so we started thinking about proxy/stub cashing. Ofcourse we are
not shure will it help us.

Zlaja

Re: Cash Proxy/Stub on web service client

Posted by Mark Streit <mc...@gmail.com>.
I know the topic of "localizing" wsdl/xsd in the JAR file where you package
the generated java artifacts for a client implementation (avoiding the call
over the wire for wsdl and potential mismatch exceptions ) is
also discussed in a number of threads here:

http://markmail.org/thread/ckxexe6sdx7k7g4e#query:localize%20wsdl%20streit+page:1+mid:k2jbplg47dz4gzbj+state:results

Perhaps something there will also be of help

Mark

On Wednesday, April 3, 2013, Freeman Fang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> No, it won't parse wsdl schema and create service model each request(the
> wsdl is parsed only once and cached), though it need marshal the method
> parameter per the  service model each request.
> -------------
> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Web: http://fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com/
> Twitter: freemanfang
> Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
> http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
> weibo: @Freeman小屋
>
> On 2013-4-3, at 下午5:51, Zlatko Josic wrote:
>
> > Does business method call in the second line connect to sites which
> contains
> > wsdl schemas and parse it per every code? The second line of code
> consumes
> > lot of time, we see it in our profiler. We just don't know what happens
> > under the hood. Is there any additional processing for wsld or similar.
> >

> > 1. BarcodesSoap barcodes = getBarcodes().getBarcodesSoap();
> > 2. barcodes.sellBarcode(....)
> >

> > Zlaja
> >

> > --

Sent from Gmail Mobile on iPhone

Re: Cash Proxy/Stub on web service client

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As in most cases cxf client proxy is thread safe, so unless your cxf client proxy hit the scenario that not thread safe in the faq, you can safely use multiple thread to access your client proxy, no need to cache it.