Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sunil Chandurkar <su...@nagpurcity.net> on 2001/04/17 15:14:19 UTC

is it possible? (Modal Dialog thru Applet)

Hello All

I need some more guidance on getting Modal Dialog Box from Applet. I could generate dialog box from applet on some press button, but all those are modeless dialog boxes.

I have tried this stuff by calling Javascript, but there is restriction in Java script on calling modal dialog boxes, because there are alert and confirm dialog boxes in java script, but i want my own customize dialog box.. popup from applet on pressign some button.

But, is it possible to popup our own customize dialog box from Browser(Applet)?

thanx in advance

/sunil

Get LifeTime Free email Visit  ---> http://www.nagpurcity.net