Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brian Moseley <bc...@covalent.net> on 2002/12/11 01:52:32 UTC

whither validator taglib?

(apologies if this topic has been discussed before- i'm getting an error
when searching the list archive: "text search not supported for this
list" or some such.)

chapter 12 of struts in action refers to a javascript taglib that
doesn't appear to exist. i see the javascript tag in the html taglib,
but nothing else. what's the current story?

i need the functionality of the errorsPresent and messagesPresent tags
described in ch 12. if those don't exist in 1.1b2 or a more current
version, i guess i'll need to recreate them. but i can't be the only
struts user with this need, can i? i wish the archive was working..

Re: whither validator taglib?

Posted by Enrico Donelli <e....@logicom.it>.
Brian Moseley wrote:

> (apologies if this topic has been discussed before- i'm getting an
> error when searching the list archive: "text search not supported for
> this list" or some such.)
>
> chapter 12 of struts in action refers to a javascript taglib that
> doesn't appear to exist. i see the javascript tag in the html taglib,
> but nothing else. what's the current story?
>
> i need the functionality of the errorsPresent and messagesPresent tags
> described in ch 12. if those don't exist in 1.1b2 or a more current
> version, i guess i'll need to recreate them. but i can't be the only
> struts user with this need, can i? i wish the archive was working..

I don't know if this is corret (I'm a struts newbye), but I had the same
problem yesterday and I solved it using the tag html:javascript.

Hope this works

Best regards
Enrico