Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/30 23:11:35 UTC

Using TestPDFToImage

Following the rework done in PDFBOX-1695, how does one invoke
TestPDFToImage?  The ant build used to call it, but that is no longer
working ... because the method it called has been removed.

The comments say it works by default to accomplish the same thing it did
before.  But what is the recommended invocation for it?

Thanks!

Daniel

Re: Using TestPDFToImage

Posted by Ben McCann <be...@benmccann.com>.