Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Rickard Lundin <ri...@sensate.se> on 2009/11/11 16:02:47 UTC

Scandinavian maven2 mirror !

Hi !
is it possible to add my freshly setup maven2 repo as an official
scandinavian mirror/Repo ?
http://maven.sensate.se/maven2/

About me:
I'm 37 old and work as an independent java consultant and ive tried for
years to have the swedish tax office to use maven , but still they resist :)

About the server:
I buy/arrange more Bandwidth if see real usage from the cloud/vm i currently
rent for this .. uptime 100%
Is it possible to have you  push data , instead of me rsyncing every 48h
against ftp.cica.es

/Rickard Lundin

Re: Scandinavian maven2 mirror !

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html says,
If you really want to become an official mirror, email us to
dev@maven.apache.org with your location and we'll add you to the list
of mirrors.

--
http://upulgodage.com

RE: Scandinavian maven2 mirror !

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Rickard-

no organisation wants to perform work they absolutely do not have to perform
They would have a clearer picture if you were to develop a migration plan for them which will convert their build environment from their current base to MAVEN3
This migration plan *should* include timelines and costs as well as a any doc on the time saved by implementing a "true" SCM build environment

Curious if they are they are presently using  ANT or NANT?

Martin Gainty
behaga ej modifiera/ändra detta sändning/tacka

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
1) Where did you get the artifacts?  2) It's pretty out of date:
http://maven.sensate.se/maven2/last_updated.txt