Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2008/06/26 11:06:53 UTC

Two M2 Jiras

In running through some Jiras for cleanup I cam across the following two
issues that affect M2 Java. Would I be right in assuming these have been
resolved?

"AMQConnection.start() is not threadsafe"

"Refragment messages when delivering to client with max frame size less
than published frames"

Re: Two M2 Jiras

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
2008/6/26 Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>:
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> In running through some Jiras for cleanup I cam across the following two
>> issues that affect M2 Java. Would I be right in assuming these have been
>> resolved?

I'll also take a look at the JIRAs I've raised, they are probably
feeling a little neglected.

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-549
>> "AMQConnection.start() is not threadsafe"
>
> I think this one is still a problem, I certainly don't see anything
> that would make it safe.
>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-42
>> "Refragment messages when delivering to client with max frame size less than
>> published frames"
>
> Not sure about this, Martin? Rob?

I believe it is still an issue. I don't recall anything in the broker
code refactoring that would address this.

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Two M2 Jiras

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.