Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tom Ray <to...@blazestudios.com> on 2002/03/02 19:02:16 UTC

Authorization Required

I was wondering, with .htaccess when you enter a bad username/password
combo and it sends you to the Authorization Required page, is there a
way to redirect the user to a page that I created? I'm thinking along
the lines of the 404 Error redirection that you can do with an .htaccess
file. Is this possible and if so what's the command for it, I can't seem
to find anything on it.

Re: Authorization Required

Posted by Tom Ray <to...@blazestudios.com>.
Ahhh..thanks. I didn't think about that since a 401 never came up.....I
will give that a try..thanks alot.

Re: Authorization Required

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.