Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/23 20:30:32 UTC

Installation Preference in config.xml

Hey

When working on CB-9220, I noticed that there was a configuration that I
didn't recognize.  When did we add the android-installLocation preference,
and where does this logic exist? I'm asking because I don't use the CLI for
testing (because I need to be able to debug using Android Studio), and I
need to chase this preference down.

Anyone have any idea where this is being set?  I suspect it's not in the
build scripts bundled with Android.

Joe

Re: Installation Preference in config.xml

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
I remember someone requesting that we add the setting in the Manifest, but
that apparently went nowhere.  I thought it might have been merged in, but
it could just be a PhoneGap build thing that creeped into JIRA.  I have no
idea.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.