Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Mielke <cm...@nc-ag.de> on 2008/03/11 09:10:09 UTC

Policy in each services.xml

Hello,

when I have a lot of web-services, is it really neccessary that in each services.xml of these services the security policy is written, although it is always the same policy and always the same RAMPART configuration?

Is there no possibility to reference to a policy and a RAMPART configuration like the standard Policy Attachment for WSDL?

Greetings
Christian

Re: Policy in each services.xml

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,
         There was a discussion sometime back about having policies
also in a central location ( may be in the Axis2 repository ) and
referring them using an ID as in policy attachments for WSDL. But this
should be discussed in the Axis 2 dev list. Please send a mail to
Axis2 dev list.

thanks,
/nandana

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/