Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Renato <re...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/22 22:02:16 UTC

mod_jk 1.2.3

Hi,

Could somebody please post the mod_jk 1.2.3 source code link again ? I missed Glenn's e-mail and the archived mailing list is not updated yet...

Thanks !

Re: mod_jk 1.2.3

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
At this point only a vote to release mod_jk 1.2.3 has been conducted.

The release hasn't been done yet.

Looks like there have been enough positive votes.

I will plan on doing the release this weekend.

Regards,

Glenn