Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by INAMDAR Santosh <sa...@socgen.com> on 2011/12/15 08:49:26 UTC

jmeter :Invocation Java sampler as maven goal

Hello All,

I have a Spring Batch Job module. I am trying to test the same using JMeter using information provided
below link
http://henry-tech-notes.blogspot.com/2006/10/testing-hessian-services-with-jmeter.html

I created a wrapper program BatchJobTest (extending org.apache.jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.AbstractJavaSamplerClient) and
Invoked the spring batch job. I am able to test the batch job by running it from jmeter GUI.

My next step would be to use the jmeter script in jmeter - Hudson plunin.
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Performance+Plugin

while doing so , jmeter maven plugin fails by giving the below error

2011/12/15 13:16:37 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.JavaSampler: Thread Group 1-1@1ea25b6-Java Request	Exception creating: com.sg.itec.arc.jmeter.BatchJobTest java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sg.itec.arc.jmeter.BatchJobTest
	at org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClassDirect(RealmClassLoader.java:195)
	at org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassRealm.java:255)
	at org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassRealm.java:274)
	at org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClass(RealmClassLoader.java:214)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.JavaSampler.createJavaClient(JavaSampler.java:183)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.JavaSampler.sample(JavaSampler.java:157)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:290)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Any idea on how to use the Jmeter Java Sampler in conjunction with Maven/Hudson ?

Regards,
Santosh
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended
solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.  E-mails are susceptible
to alteration.  Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or
affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.