Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com> on 2010/02/19 23:21:50 UTC

[vote] Fwd: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.31 RC3

I'd like to get a few more votes on this.  +1 from me, +1 from Adam
Prime on RC2 so far.

Let's get this version up onto CPAN!

Posted by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@apache.org>.
On 10-02-19 17:21 , Fred Moyer wrote:
> I'd like to get a few more votes on this.  +1 from me, +1 from Adam
> Prime on RC2 so far.
>
> Let's get this version up onto CPAN!

+1

Re: [vote] Fwd: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.31 RC3

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 2010-02-19, at 4:21 PM, Fred Moyer wrote:

> I'd like to get a few more votes on this.  +1 from me, +1 from Adam
> Prime on RC2 so far.
>
> Let's get this version up onto CPAN!

I had sent in a +1 on this release, in the message copied below:

On 2010-02-12, at 11:13 PM, Fred Moyer wrote:

> Third release candidate, a couple of small fixes from Gozer.  So far
> we've got positive results across the board.  Please take this for a
> spin if you haven't tried one of the previous release candidates.
>
> http://people.apache.org/~phred/Apache-Test-1.31-rc3.tar.gz
>
> Modify need_cgi so that it looks for cgi.c instead of cgi.  This is a fix
> for the case insensitive filesystem correction listed below.
> [Phillipe M. Chiasson]
>
> t/next_available_port.t doesn't need mod_cgid, use need_cgi instead
> of need_module('mod_cgi.c')
> [Philippe M. Chiasson]

Passes all tests on OSX/10.6 Apache/2.2.13/prefork perl-5.10.
+1

best regards,
Randy