Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/07/10 18:04:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r554980 - /geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk/plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.v20.core/src/org/apache/geronimo/st/v20/core/GeronimoServer.java

On 7/10/07, mcconne@apache.org <mc...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: mcconne
> Date: Tue Jul 10 08:35:58 2007
> New Revision: 554980

> Log:
> GERONIMODEVTOOLS-173 Check for existence of the jpa.jar file when setting javaagent

Hi,

Could code formatting be committed with no other code changes? It's
really hard to find out what changed in this commit.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacek, Sorry about that--I must have inadvertently reformatted the code in my
IDE. I shall be more careful though next time. Here is the only change made to
class though:

         //-javaagent:"GERONIMO_BASE/bin/jpa.jar"
         String javaagent = "";
         File jpaJar = new File(runtimeLocation + "/bin/jpa.jar");
         if (jpaJar.exists()) {
             javaagent = "-javaagent:\"" + runtimeLocation + "/bin/jpa.jar\"";
         }

Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 7/10/07, mcconne@apache.org <mc...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: mcconne
>> Date: Tue Jul 10 08:35:58 2007
>> New Revision: 554980

>> Log:
>> GERONIMODEVTOOLS-173 Check for existence of the jpa.jar file when
>> setting javaagent
>
> Hi,
>
> Could code formatting be committed with no other code changes? It's
> really hard to find out what changed in this commit.
>
> Jacek

Tim McConnell