Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/07 03:50:20 UTC

[ANNOUCE] New committers Zongtang Hu and Qipeng Li

Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited
Zongtang Hu(apache id: huzongtang
<http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=huzongtang>) and Qipeng Li(
apache id: wlliqipeng
<http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=wlliqipeng>) to become
committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted. Congrats,
guys :-)

Notice: Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable
better productivity. and being a PMC member enables assistance with the
management and to guide the direction of the project.

Best Regards,
Henry

Re: [ANNOUCE] New committers Zongtang Hu and Qipeng Li

Posted by vongosling <fe...@gmail.com>.
Congrats everyone :-)

heng du <du...@gmail.com> 于2019年3月7日周四 上午11:51写道:

--
Nothing is impossible

回复: Re: [ANNOUCE] New committers Zongtang Hu and Qipeng Li

Posted by "chengxiangwang@cmss.chinamobile.com" <ch...@cmss.chinamobile.com>.
Congratulations! Good news!

程向往
chengxiangwang@cmss.chinamobile.com