Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Vinod Kamble (vinokamb)" <vi...@cisco.com> on 2014/06/02 12:36:16 UTC

Enhancing vcloud support

Hi Devs,
		Is anyone working on enhancing vcloud support?
I am interested in enhancing vcloud support, specifically for networking features and to bring them at par with openstack.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinod.

Re: Enhancing vcloud support

Posted by Melan Nimesh <me...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 6:35 PM, Vinod Kamble <vi...@icloud.com>
wrote:

> Hi Melan,
> We do have local vcloud setup for our internal testing.

Hi Vinod,

Is there any possibility of that we can get access to your setup for
testing. it would be great help if you could grant us access.

Thanks,
Melan

--
Melan Nimesh Jayasinghage