Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@orange-ft.com> on 2006/11/29 14:12:06 UTC

Site generation: poweredBy

Hi,
I'm trying to configure my site and I want to add some poweredBy icons
and links. I have modified my site.xml adding :
<poweredBy>
    <item name="Netbeans 5.5"
href="http://www.netbeans.org/downloads/index.html"
img="images/logos/created-with-nb.gif" />
    <item name="Maven 2.0" href="http://maven.apache.org/"
img="images/logos/maven-feather.png" />
  </poweredBy>

but I just get the maven logo, and according to Velocity it looks like
$description.poweredBy is not null but is empty :(.
My site generation uses doxia-1.0-alpha-7.
To broaden my question, does the modello desciption.mdo define all the
accessible elements in velocity template ?
Thanks,
Emmanuel

Re: Site generation: poweredBy

Posted by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@orange-ft.com>.
zze- HUGONNET E ext RD-BIZZ a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'm trying to configure my site and I want to add some poweredBy icons
> and links. I have modified my site.xml adding :
> <poweredBy>
>    <item name="Netbeans 5.5"
> href="http://www.netbeans.org/downloads/index.html"
> img="images/logos/created-with-nb.gif" />
>    <item name="Maven 2.0" href="http://maven.apache.org/"
> img="images/logos/maven-feather.png" />
>  </poweredBy>
>
> but I just get the maven logo, and according to Velocity it looks like
> $description.poweredBy is not null but is empty :(.
> My site generation uses doxia-1.0-alpha-7.
> To broaden my question, does the modello desciption.mdo define all the
> accessible elements in velocity template ?
> Thanks,
> Emmanuel

It should be :
 <poweredBy>
    <logo name="Netbeans 5.5" href="http://maven.apache.org/"
img="images/logos/created-with-nb.gif" />
    <logo name="Maven2.0" href="http://maven.apache.org/"