Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by India Technologies Administrator <ad...@itech7.com> on 2008/01/31 18:25:15 UTC

[users@httpd] Connection Slow through apache proxy

Hi,
i am using httpd 2.2.8 on Fedora 7. I tried to use it as a local proxy
so that i could cache content (to reduce browsing time). but the
internet slows down very much. with apache in between internet is
quite fast.

Any solution for this ?

Re: [users@httpd] Connection Slow through apache proxy

Posted by India Technologies Administrator <ad...@itech7.com>.
I think you did not read what I said. I said, without httpd in
between, internet is fast.

Posted by Constantin Moisei <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by India Technologies Administrator <ad...@itech7.com>.
Thanks. It works.