Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/06 19:30:56 UTC

Re: Are we ready for branching for Apache NetBeans 11.0?

It seems we are having a shock that the branching for 11.0 is on our neck.

Please take some time and go over the PR-s, merge everything which makes
sense.

As a last act of being assumed RM I've created the task for Apache
NetBeans 11.0 Release by cloning the previous release task.

I really hope I've kept track of everything happened during the last
release and shall be taking care of again:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2052

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
https://netbeans.apache.org/download/index.html

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by pe...@webparity.net.
All,

WOW! NB11?

I'm still on 9.0!

Please send me the latest stable LINK for NB10 v.xxx  NB9 locks up and memory builds so as I cannot SAVE.

Thank you!

Peter Borreggine
Owner and Developer
Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO
WebParity.net
A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business
WA State License: 603-501-609
360-830-8926 C

“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way…”
- Lee Iacocca, former head of Chrysler and Ford

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi

Can this page[1] be a starting point? I will do the Javadoc part as I was involved but I'm not sure to get all the other point. maybe linking them to the jira.

Regards

Eric

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+Branding

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Just see the subtasks of:

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Dear Eric,

I think having these instructions in the Wiki is a good idea, though I'd
rather have the keeping of the track of these in one place which shall
be our JIRA as the tasks can be similar from release to release, but not
the same. If you would like to put the progress in the page you could
just embed a JIRA Query.

Anyway this is the call for the RMs now.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.