Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2006/03/15 20:50:26 UTC

little-G fixes

Jeff or Aaron,

After the first patch for little-G was integrated about a month ago, I
soon discovered two items in the console that were broken because they
relied upon dependencies specified in other configurations that were
removed.  I have patches for these items that are waiting to be
integrated.  Could one of you take a look at them?

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net