Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Georg Ochsner <g....@revolistic.com> on 2007/07/11 19:09:02 UTC

Mailparser by Eric Bambach

This is concerning site:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DeletingAllMailsMarkedSpam

Hello,

sorry for bothering you, but I found no forum or something for your
mailparser script...

Just a short question, instead of deleting Spam Mail my compiled mailparser
will convert spam into to a completely blank message, which is still
delivered. (no body, no subject).

When I compiled the file I got the following messages:

/usr/local/bin # gcc -O2 -o mailparser mailparser.c

mailparser.c: In function 'scan_message':
mailparser.c:89: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target
type
mailparser.c:94: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target
type
mailparser.c: In function 'read_message':
mailparser.c:110: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'exit'
mailparser.c: In function 'write_message':
mailparser.c:121: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'exit'

Do you have a hint what went wrong?

Thank you so much!

Georg

Re: Mailparser by Eric Bambach

Posted by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org>.
Georg Ochsner wrote:

> When I compiled the file I got the following messages:
>
> /usr/local/bin # gcc -O2 -o mailparser mailparser.c
>
> mailparser.c: In function 'scan_message':
> mailparser.c:89: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
> target type
> mailparser.c:94: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
> target type
> mailparser.c: In function 'read_message':
> mailparser.c:110: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of
> built-in function 'exit'
> mailparser.c: In function 'write_message':
> mailparser.c:121: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of
> built-in function 'exit'
>
> Do you have a hint what went wrong?

Looks like you didn't include unistd.h ?

/Per Jessen, Zürich