Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/21 19:59:41 UTC

UDDI Inquiry issue

Hi,

I have setup jUDDI Server and configured my client to refresh and read the
services.
My client server is throwing an error shown below:

Caused by:
gov.hhs.fha.nhinc.nhin_uddi_api_v3.DispositionReportFaultMessage: At least
one search criterion must be supplied. Try using '%' as a wild card with
the a 'approximateMatch' find qualifer for everything

Is it mandatory for an Inquiry service to pass parameters?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thank you,
Sai

Re: UDDI Inquiry issue

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, although the spec doesn't clear
specify. In the context of jUDDI, at least one criteria is required.

http://www.uddi.org/pubs/uddi_v3.htm#_Toc85908088