Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gerald Kallas <ca...@mailbox.org.INVALID> on 2021/09/16 16:06:07 UTC

Camel-K builders garbage collection

Hi all,

we're experiencing that the Camel-K builders remain in the cluster after a successful build. Does there exist an option that the builders are automatically being removed after their job is done?

Many thanks in advance
Gerald

Re: Camel-K builders garbage collection

Posted by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr.INVALID>.
Hi Gerald,

There are currently no options, but this is something we plan to provide.

Antonin