Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Turoff, Steve" <St...@tenethealth.com> on 2003/03/13 21:39:23 UTC

Tomcat hosting provider needed

Greetings,

Can anyone recommend a good Tomcat hosting provider? I thought there was a list somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,
Steve

Steven Turoff
Peoples Health Network
200 W. Esplanade Ave., Suite 600
Kenner, Louisiana 70065
tel: 504.461.9800 ext. 4363

CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION

This email message and any accompanying attachments are confidential and privileged. This information is intended solely for the addressee; access by anyone else is unauthorized. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient, any forwarding, opening of attachments, disclosure, copying, distribution, or other action, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender at Peoples Health Network immediately.

Re: Tomcat hosting provider needed

Posted by Susan Hoddinott <su...@hexworx.com>.
Hello,

Yes I have recently gone through the same exercise.  There is a list at
www.adrenaline.com.  There appears to be a hugh variation in both prices and
level of technical expertese.  I emailed my requirements to a few and many
were clearly just marketing oriented and tried to get me to change my
requirements to suit there capabilities, etc.  Based on clear and prompt
question), price and clearly demonstrated technical competence I went with
qnix.  I've been with them for just over a month and am still happy.

Regards