Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chaim Keren Tzion <ch...@intercomp.co.il> on 2007/07/25 00:05:13 UTC

svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default'

I am getting an unfriendly response when trying to do a status -u or an
update. For the record, no elements of the path(?) "/svn/!svn/vcc/default"
exist.

Any ideas?
Error below:

svn status -u
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: The REPORT request returned invalid XML in the response: XML parse error
at line 115: no element found (/svn/!svn/vcc/default)

Thanks,
Chaim

Re: svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default'

Posted by Chaim Keren Tzion <ch...@intercomp.co.il>.
Oh yea, I wanted to mention that I have no Windows machines using SVN so it is
not a case issue.
Also the problem only exists on one machine; the others are okay.
I'm looking for both the cause and a way to fix it.

Thanks again.

On Wednesday 25 July 2007 03:05, Chaim Keren Tzion wrote:
> I am getting an unfriendly response when trying to do a status -u or an
> update. For the record, no elements of the path(?) "/svn/!svn/vcc/default"
> exist.
>
> Any ideas?
> Error below:
>
> svn status -u
> svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn: The REPORT request returned invalid XML in the response: XML parse
> error at line 115: no element found (/svn/!svn/vcc/default)
>
> Thanks,
> Chaim

Chaim Keren Tzion
chaim@intercomp.co.il