Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Michael Seele <ms...@guh-software.de> on 2004/06/14 08:28:25 UTC

start LogFactor5 with specified logfile

hi,

i have a problem with LogFactor5 which is bundeled with log4j: when an
error occurs in the application i develop, i want to show an error
message in a dialog with /two/ buttons: one button is the "ok"-button
and the other is the "show logfile"-button! when you click on the
"ok"-button nothing happens, but when you click on the "show
logfile"-button, LogFactor5 should start and displays the logfile of my
application! how can i start LogFactor5 from my application and what
must i do that LogFactor5 loads automatically my logfile?

thx mseele

--
G & H Softwareentwicklung GmbH     Tel.: {+49|0} 7451 - 53 706 0
Robert-Bosch-Str. 23               Fax:  {+49|0} 7451 - 53 706 90