Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com> on 2011/10/13 02:28:03 UTC

HBASE-4536

I would love some input on that issue. It's also on review board... If you get some time please
have a look at it.

Basically it enables timerange queries for deleted KVs along with an option to instruct a column family
to keep deleted KVs (and subject them to the same rules as "normal" KVs - that is VERSION, TTL, MIN_VERSIONS).

The patch is a bit more hairy than I had wished, mostly because the delete markers need to be collected as well.

-- Lars