Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@db.com> on 2008/11/19 13:42:47 UTC

modifying goals executed during release

Hi,

Is there a mechanism to modify the goals executed during release:perform?
We use the release plugin to manage regular builds to our QA environments,
the release process itself is excellent however we'd like to remove
documentation generation and deployment from these builds.  For our more
complex projects, the build time slows from 5 mins for install to 40 mins
during release largely due to multi-module documentation generation.

cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Coast
Global Rates Technology
Deutsche Bank London
Tel:    +44 (0)20 754 70639
Mob: +44 (0)7910 639 627

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

RE: modifying goals executed during release

Posted by "Edelson, Justin" <Ju...@mtvstaff.com>.
Did you read the documentation for the perform goal (http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/perform-mojo.html)?