Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Cyrille GACHOT <cy...@cotranet.com> on 2004/07/27 18:19:34 UTC

ParameterPresentationStyle

Hi devs,

I previously asked the same on the user list but got no answer, so I try
with devs...

I'm using a portlet that need a complex customization. So, I'm looking
to use ParameterPresentationStyle class (or sub-class) and use my own
customization template. I've looked in Jetspeed documentation but didn't
find enough to help me.
In particular, i'd like to know how we can retrieve information from the
template in the Java class (ParameterPresentationStyle class, or Action
class ??).

Any help would be appreciated.

Cyrille