Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by he...@hp.com on 2000/02/25 02:29:43 UTC

XMLSerialize

I just got a message suggesting I could use the XMLSerialize class to perform my
necessary file operations.  I have no idea where to find this code though.  I
downloaded source from the xml.apache.org but found NOTHING with XMLSerialize.
Can anyone help me?

-Heather Matthews
VCD Software Engineer
Hewlett-Packard

Re: XMLSerialize

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>.
Make sure you got the Xerces-J 1.0.2 code base and look for
org.apache.xml.serialize.XMLSerializer.

arkin

Assaf Arkin                                           www.exoffice.com
CTO, Exoffice Technologies, Inc.                        www.exolab.org