Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/08/19 18:13:00 UTC

blank screen while calling event

Hello All,

I am trying to create a screen "CheckAccess" with the event. But, when I
fire the request I get blank screen. and if I remove <event> from the
controller.xml screen,it works. I have jar class-path in ofbiz-component.xml

My event is

public static String CheckAccess(HttpServletRequest
request,HttpServletResponse response){
            Security security = (Security)request.getAttribute("security");
            String key = "_EVENT_MESSAGE_";
            if (security.hasPermission("LEARN_VIEW", request.getSession()))
            {
            request.setAttribute(key, "You have access!");
            }
            else {
            request.setAttribute(key, "You DO NOT have access! You are
denied!");
            }
            return "success";
            }

Controller.xml
<request-map uri="CheckAccess">
        <security auth="true"/>
            <event type="java"
path="org.ofbiz.learning.learning.LearningEvents" invoke="CheckAccess "/>
            <response name="success" type="view" value="CheckAccess"/>
    </request-map>

<view-map name="CheckAccess" type="screen"
page="component://learning/widget/learning/LearningScreens.xml#CheckAccess"/>

Screen is
<screen name="CheckAccess">
        <section>
            <widgets>
                <decorator-screen name="main-decorator"
location="${parameters.mainDecoratorLocation}">
                    <decorator-section name="title">
                        <label text="Checking Access via Event BeanShell"/>
                    </decorator-section>
                    <decorator-section name="body">
                        <label text="This is the good screen."/> <!-- text
for testing without event in controller.xml-->
                        <label text="${eventMessageList[0]}"/>
                    </decorator-section>
                </decorator-screen>
            </widgets>
        </section>
    </screen>

RE: blank screen while calling event

Posted by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com>.
Hi Charles,

Yeah, thats typo in my post, but in my actual code there is no such blank
space in the  <event>

Thanks.
Shuchi-

Posted by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com>.