Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Cheng <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/08 13:44:11 UTC

slow speed of searching

Hi,

I have about 6.5 million documents which lead to 1.5G index. The speed of
search a couple terms, like "dvd" and "price", causes about 0.1 second.

I am afraid that our data will grow rapidly. Except for dividing documents
into multiple indexes, what are the solutions I can try to improve
searching spead?

Thanks

Re: slow speed of searching

Posted by Cheng <zh...@gmail.com>.