Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by yang theseus <th...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/15 12:07:28 UTC

a request to become the contributor or commiter of apache geode community

Hi All,

I want to be a contributor initially, then become a commiter of apache
geode.
And  interested in memory optimization and distributed member
communication, focus on that.

How to join this, start it? I have already  committed a ICLA paper to
Apache.

theseus yang

Re: a request to become the contributor or commiter of apache geode community

Posted by yang theseus <th...@gmail.com>.
thanks Anthony*.*

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Becoming+a+committer <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Becoming+a+committer>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Code+contributions <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Code+contributions>
http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html <http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html>
https://community.apache.org/contributors/ <https://community.apache.org/contributors/>
http://theapacheway.com <http://theapacheway.com/>

Posted by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com>.
Where do you sign it, can you give me a link to it ?
Dor

Individual Contributor License Agreement ("Agreement") V2.0

Posted by yang theseus <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com>.