Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2012/05/11 17:06:51 UTC

Jenkins build is still unstable: gora-trunk » Apache Gora :: Hbase #268

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/org.apache.gora$gora-hbase/268/>

Jenkins build is back to stable : gora-trunk » Apache Gora :: Hbase #269

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/org.apache.gora$gora-hbase/269/>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: gora-trunk » Apache Gora :: Hbase #268

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Let me try to take a look too. I remember it was working well few days ago.

- Henry

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

--
Lewis

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: gora-trunk » Apache Gora :: Hbase #268

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by Ferdy Galema <fe...@kalooga.com>.
My thoughts exactly.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.