Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Simon Fell <sf...@salesforce.com> on 2005/07/29 19:30:47 UTC

Gzip patch

I added a new patch to the issue in jira, but I didn't see any jira
email go out.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2136

And my comment to go with the patch

"Here you go. I'd be much happier if the default was to accept gzipped
what harm it can do, but I'll live with it this way if that's what you
really want."

Cheers
Simon

Re: Gzip patch