Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/22 15:20:22 UTC

cloud-usage heap

Hi list,

Anyone know where the Java heap size is defined for cloud-usage server?
And is it a shared heap with cloud-management?

I've got an upset usage server that wants more memory.

11:18:39,444  INFO UsageManagerImpl:232 - Starting Usage Manager
2013-07-22 11:18:39,444 INFO  [cloud.usage.UsageManagerImpl] (main:null)
Starting Usage Manager
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new
native thread
    at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:657)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.addWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:943)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.prestartCoreThread(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1536)
    ....more exception trimmed....

Best regards,
David Comerford
------------------------
Tel: +353 87 1238295
Email: davestyle@gmail.com
Website: http://dave.ie
GPG key: http://gpg.dave.ie

Re: cloud-usage heap

Posted by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com>.
Have it fixed now.

Increased -Xmx in /etc/cloud/management/tomcat6.conf and restarted services.

Best regards,
David Comerford
------------------------
Tel: +353 87 1238295